Thank you for your interest in the OKC Beautiful Teen Board! The requirements for serving on the board are:
- Applicant must be a sophomore, junior or senior for the 2013-14 school year
- Applicant must live in Oklahoma City or attend a public or private school in the Oklahoma City area
- OKC Beautiful Teen Board members must attend Orientation on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 4:30 to 6:00PM
- Teen Board members may only miss two of the monthly meetings before being asked to resign
- If members are fifteen minutes or more tardy to a meeting it will be counted as an absence
- Teen Board members agree to abide by OKC Beautiful Teen Board policies and procedures
- Each member must participate in OKC Beautiful’s LitterBlitz in April
- Each member must participate in the selected Teen Board project and fundraiser
Please complete the application in its entirety, leaving nothing blank and including all attachments. If any questions are unanswered the application will not be considered.
If you are using the online form to apply, please have electronic copies of a resume/list of activities, one personal reference letter and one professional/teacher reference letter.
If printing the form please print legibly or type all answers. If more space is needed to fully answer a question, the applicant may use additional pages.
Applications are due no later than 4PM on Friday, August 30, 2013. If the application is mailed, it must be mailed early enough to insure it will arrive by the due date. Late applications will not be considered.
The applicants will be notified no later than September 16, 2013.
Applications can be submitted online, via fax (525.8826), scanned and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Attn. Melissa Brodt
3535 N. Classen
Oklahoma City, OK 73118