OKC Beautiful advocates enforcement of community appearance ordinances through the City of Oklahoma City Neighborhood Services. Violations commonly reported:
- Dead or Diseased Tree
- Tall Grass and Weeds (taller than 12 inches)
- Dilapidated Structure/Unsecured Structure
- Front Yard Parking
- Inoperable Vehicle
- View Obstruction
- Junk and Debris
If you have a neighborhood complaint, follow the steps listed below.
- Call Action Center at 297-2535 and file a complaint. Make sure to exchange contact information. You can also report issues online at SeeClickFix and track the progress of your report.
- Create a paper trail! Request that a written copy of the complaint be mailed back to you.
- Request to be notified when action has been taken to correct the issue.
- Take PHOTOS and mail them with the complaint.
- Last resort - contact your City Councilperson. If you're unsure what Ward you live in, go to www.okc.gov and click on Mayor and City Council.